The three boys in their Christmas pajamas. It has been a lot of fun watching him play with his cousins, he is getting so that he can actually interact with them and play.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Christmas and everything in between
Yeah, so as you can tell I am not a very regular blogger but I do try. Well we had a super fun Christmas, we just did our usual Christmas Eve in Blackfoot and Christmas day in Pocatello. Kieran got super spoiled but no real surprise there, he got race tracks and little people, it was so much fun watching him this year he really got into opening the presents. I got a Nook, and I have been enjoying it a lot, Dave actually surprised me with that one, and I got a small camera, so i got very spoiled as well. Dave got a Camera backpack and a Dutch oven which we are looking forward to using in the summer. We are blessed to have our families near by so that we can enjoy both sides.

The three boys in their Christmas pajamas. It has been a lot of fun watching him play with his cousins, he is getting so that he can actually interact with them and play.
Kieran loves his Little people racetrack, it is interusting to watch him play he is learning so fast how to turn things on and off and how they work.
This is another track that he got for Christmas, he loves putting random things in it and watching them spin and then come out.

Kieran is such a clown the other day he was running around with a laundry basket on his head it was so funny and random. He loves learning how things work and he is good at finding buttons to push. He is such a joy and I am glad I get to watch him grow up. He is also getting good at using a fork.
The three boys in their Christmas pajamas. It has been a lot of fun watching him play with his cousins, he is getting so that he can actually interact with them and play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment