Sorry it has taken me a couple of months to update. I will just start with Kieran he is now six months old, wow the time has gone by fast. He is now rolling over and rolls every where including off the bed a couple of weeks ago. I felt terriable about that I was right in the doorway and didnt get to him fast enough, of course he was fine after a few miutes. He is a very content and happy baby and alot of fun. He has also started to jibber alot and reacts to you talking to him, he is a ham and always making us laugh.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Kieran 6 months
Sorry it has taken me a couple of months to update. I will just start with Kieran he is now six months old, wow the time has gone by fast. He is now rolling over and rolls every where including off the bed a couple of weeks ago. I felt terriable about that I was right in the doorway and didnt get to him fast enough, of course he was fine after a few miutes. He is a very content and happy baby and alot of fun. He has also started to jibber alot and reacts to you talking to him, he is a ham and always making us laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment