Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Christmas part 1

I know I am a slacker but here is a update on our little boy. The blanket below was made by our good friend Rita we truly appriciate all of the love and support that is given to us.








This past sunday we had him blessed and that was a really nice experience. We are truly blessed to have him we love to watch him grow and learn. He has started making alot of cooing sounds and has recently discovered that he can use his voice He likes to squeal and laugh, but of course he never really does it for the camera.

As for me and Dave nothing to exciting has been happening. Work has been going well and I am glad for the two week break coming up. Of course I know that most of you are really wanting to see some pictures so here they are.

1 comment: